SENIOR PIPELINE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are seeking a SENIOR PIPELINE SOFTWARE ENGINEER to work closely with the Head of Technology and Pipeline team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized and motivated individual who enjoys being part of an exciting and fast-paced animation studio. The ideal candidate must have great asset management skills and the technical abilities to help develop and implement pipeline tools to streamline and solve digital production processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the Head of Technology with all aspects of technical components
- Work with and mentor more junior members of the team to help resolve issues and solve problems
- Design and architect cutting edge tools while maintaining existing stack
- Contribute technical documentation
- Perform Code Reviews.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a Animation/VFX facility
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical Animation Degree
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and Python
- Advanced knowledge of key VFX application APIs – Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke
- Knowledge of databases and revision control systems
- Knowledge of different render engines like Renderman, Arnold is a plus
- Knowledge of CouchBase is a plus
- Experience using development best practices
- Experience with asset management APIs and dependency handling
- Must be legally able to work in Canada. BC residents preferred
- Ability to work in the studio.
Start Date: Right away
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume, Cover Letter, Demo Reel and/or Website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.