Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception over 17 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Storyboard Supervisor to lead a group of Storyboard Artists on exciting 2D and 3D productions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead and mentor a team of Storyboard Artists
- Work closely with Production Managers, Line Producers and Directors to implement the style and objective of storyboards
- Communicate directly with clients to receive verbal instructions and discuss creative directions
- Maintain quality and continuity of drawings
- Review and take notes on storyboard breakdowns and make revisions as needed
- Manage timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with the team to generate ideas
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of industry experience as a board artist
- 2+ years of experience as a Storyboard Supervisor (or a similar leadership role)
- Excellent drawing and composition skills
- Strong knowledge of cinematography and staging
- Ability to analyze script pages and tell a story through drawings
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in house at our Vancouver studio
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident located in B.C. preferred
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume, Cover Letter, Demo Reel and/or Website or email email@example.com.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Comments are closed.