Compositor, Cinesite VFX, Montreal
The Role: You will be integrating live-action, 3D and digital matte painting elements to create the final shot.
We’d like to talk to you if you have:
- Extensive working experience with node-based compositing systems. Nuke experience is essential
- A good understanding of photographic principles and CG Compositing techniques is essential
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working on high end projects within a film post-production environment
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work well in a team and a sound knowledge of post-production for films
- Working experience on stereoscopic projects, either stereoscopic compositing or conversion of monoscopic footage to stereo, is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work well within a team environment and take direction from Cinesite’s Producers and Supervisors as appropriate
Please submit your application as an online submission via our website:
Comments are closed.