Part Time Night Editor
9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 900 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Night Editor
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Editor
Reporting to the Editor, the Night Editor will be responsible for providing off-hours support to the Editing team as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for anamatic assemblies & rough timing pass with basic sound effects
- Responsible for Colour assemblies
- Responsible for cutting in revised panels in anamatic & colour
- Export scenes for scene planning materials
- Inserting pick-ups into edit timeline
- Select audio to add to the generic dial library
- 1-3 years of experience in an editing role
- Strong knowledge of the 2D pipeline
- Solid understanding of the capabilities of AVID and FCP
- Basic knowledge of the programs being used in production (Harmony, Flash, After Effects)
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Able to problem solve and multi task
- Able to work evenings (15 – 30 hours per week)
- Strong communication skills; verbal, nonverbal and written
- Professional and positive attitude
Please apply via e-mail to: email@example.com
Make sure to include the job title that you are applying for in the Subject Line.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario Residency
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
Comments are closed.