Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a CG Finishing Artist who is responsible for finishing each shot in preparation for post production. This role reports directly to the CG Supervisor.
* 3-5 years production experience in animated-series or animated-feature work
* Strong knowledge of Maya (2014 or later).
* Generalist experience is a major asset.
* Experience with the production process from Layout through Compositing is an asset.
* Shotgun experience is an asset.
* XGen experience is an asset.
* Able to take direction and adapt to change.
* Fix unwanted artifacts in shots coming out of Animation (e.g. floating, intersections, tangents).
* Publish QC’d shots from Animation into Lighting.
* Use Shotgun to track shots coming in to and going out of the Finaling department.
* Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
Please email resumes and links to blogs to email@example.com with CG Finishing Artist in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.
Comments are closed.