We are currently looking for talented animators. This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled and motivated artists who want to work on a challenging and rewarding series.
Start date: Dec 2016
Est. End date: TBD
Term of employment: full-time in-house
Salary: based on experience
The animators will be tasked with animating assigned weekly quota with accordance to animation style and animatics. The series is a hybrid Flash animation, meaning that the animators will need to animate traditionally (hand drawn) as well as utilizing typical symbol based (aka cut-out) animation style. To see the style of the series visit: http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/
- 2+ years of production experience in animation department
- Excellent understanding of timing, spacing, posing and animation principles
- Strong understanding of composition and storytelling
- Strong drawing skills
- High proficiency in Adobe Flash
- Experience in traditional animation a big plus
- Must be flexible and willing to learn a new workflow methods
- Must love animation
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: Animation-your name (e.g. Animation-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!