We are currently looking for talented animators. This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled and motivated artists who want to work on a challenging and rewarding series.
Start date: Dec 2016
Est. End date: TBD
Term of employment: full-time in-house
Salary: based on experience
The animators will be tasked with animating assigned weekly quota with accordance to animation style and animatics. The series is a hybrid Flash animation, meaning that the animators will need to animate traditionally (hand drawn) as well as utilizing typical symbol based (aka cut-out) animation style. To see the style of the series visit: http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/
- 2+ years of production experience in animation department
- Excellent understanding of timing, spacing, posing and animation principles
- Strong understanding of composition and storytelling
- Strong drawing skills
- High proficiency in Adobe Flash
- Experience in traditional animation a big plus
- Must be flexible and willing to learn a new workflow methods
- Must love animation
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: Animation-your name (e.g. Animation-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
Comments are closed.