Snowball Studios Toronto is seeking an Intermediate Animator to create high quality 3D character animation for Television.
- Working with the Animation Director to create high quality motion for characters, props and all scene elements from blocking to final animation.
- Performing adjustments and fixes of animation in accordance with notes and feedback.
- Ability to read and interpret a storyboard and director’s notes.
- Maintaining a consistent level of quality while meeting deadlines.
- The ability to bring characters to life through acting, expressing of emotion and clarity of communication.
- Working knowledge of the Maya animation tool-set.
- The ability to work well with team mates in a studio environment.
- A demo reel, which displays an understanding of traditional animation principles such as weight, arcs, etc.
- 4-6 years production experience required
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted.