SENIOR CHARACTER DESIGNER
Pipeline is looking for skilled and passionate Senior Character Designer to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Provide quality character designs, in Harmony, for a high profile 2D animated show
- Deliver engaging character designs while reporting to the Art Director
- Carry initial rough drawings through to final designs
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure smooth deliveries throughout the production pipeline
- Provide revised designs upon request in a timely manner
- 2+ years’ experience designing characters for a 2D animated series
- Fluent in Toon Boom Harmony and Photoshop
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills
- Strong understanding of the 2D production pipeline
- Strong understanding of proportion, balance, perspective, shape and volume
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized art, animation or design school desired
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proactive and solution-orientated
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!