- Ability to translate 2D Colour Keys into CG
- Collaborate with other team members regarding the look of the show
- Maintain the expected render time, quality and style
- Identify ad report issues that arise which may affect production timeline
- Experience working in a CG preschool TV Series
- Extensive knowledge of Lighting, Shading, and texturing in Maya
- Ability to take direction and adapt to the show style
- Ability to communicate creative and technical ideas
- Strong visual skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge in various rendering software
Please send detailed resumes & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.