Industrial Brothers is looking for a Junior or Intermediate Technical Director to create and support pipeline and artist tools for series animation production. The studio environment is friendly, fast-paced, and nimble. It’s an exciting opportunity to be a part of building a studio from the ground up.
- Research, design, develop and test proprietary production tools and pipeline libraries used for series animation.
- Use the Shotgun Toolkit API to customize front-end and back-end solutions unique to production needs.
- Occasionally provide technical support to solve ongoing production issues.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure production and pipeline requirements are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think critically, diagnose, and solve problems on your own and collaboratively.
- Competence with Python.
- Experience with Maya or other 3D animation production software.
- Ability to write clear documentation and test your own work.
- Comfortable with being a generalist.
- Understanding of 2D/3D animation workflows and pipeline.
- Shotgun Toolkit and Shotgun API experience.
- Familiar with PyQt, PySide or other GUI building libraries.
- Experience in other programming languages like C++
- Object oriented programming skills.
- Knowledge of Git or other revision control systems.
- Comfortable with other major 3D animation and compositing applications and plugins such as: Houdini, Fusion, Nuke, Mari, VRay, etc…
- Experience with Deadline render management software or equivalent.
- Functional knowledge of databases (MySQL, Mongo, etc.).
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and ability to work iteratively.
- Some basic system administration skills.
Please send detailed resumes & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.