Line Producer – Job Description
Industrial Brothers is hiring! We are looking for an experienced full-time in house Line Producer.
The Line Producer is responsible for managing the schedule and budget of the production. Reporting to the Head of Production, the Line Producer will be tasked with overseeing all aspects of the series from script to final delivery.
- Oversee all of the production progress and have a clear picture of the completion of the series at all times
- Liaise directly with the Director and Production Manager
- Ensure smooth communication and workflow within all departments
- Predict and provide solutions to any production bottlenecks, budgetary issues and other
potential production problems
- Maintain a roster of production talent, including core staff and freelance talent
- Negotiate work terms and salary with new hires
- Oversee production management staff, delegating duties, reinforcing consistency and
- Participate in staff reviews, disciplinary actions, and exit interviews
- Ensure clear communication with clients and broadcasters
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high pressure environment.
- Must be able to adapt to changes easily within a highly dynamic environment, including the
management of the team within this environment.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Knowledge of Production Tracking and Asset Management software is preferred
- Knowledge of Gantt chart style scheduling is preferred
- Previous supervisory and leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to manage
and motivate a team.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
All applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Please send detailed resumes with “Line Producer” in the subject line to
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.