- Work closely with Director and production team
- Launch storyboards with Storyboard Artists and Director
- Review boards from Storyboard Artists and with Director and give revision notes
- Manage animatic reviews/edits with Director
- Responsible for generating new panels and executing board revisions.
- Managing the revisionist to stay on schedule
- Address Client comments on animatic with the Director
- Maintain production schedule
- Must have a good mix of aesthetic sensibilities and technical experience in 2D animated series production.
- 1-3 years of experience in the role
- Knowledge of 2D animation techniques and pipeline
- Knowledge of StoryboardPro
- Well-developed drawing, animation & comedic timing and composition skills
- Able to manage team
- Strong communication skills; verbal, nonverbal and written
- Professional and positive attitude
Application Deadline: June 2, 2017
Start Date: TBD
Salary: Commensurate with experience
All applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus. Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resumes & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.