Title: Studio Coordinator
Date: May 2017
Guru Studio, the animation powerhouse behind global hits Paw Patrol and Justin Time, is looking for a Studio Coordinator! This fast-paced role will require a dynamic individual who can help keep the Studio running smoothly. This role reports to the Studio Manager.
- Assisting with administrative and operational duties – this includes inventory management, cost control and budgeting
- Assisting with GURU’s Social Committee; planning and executing studio-wide events and tours
- Project planning, vendor comparisons, obtaining quotas and meeting with new vendors
- Acting as key participate of the Health & Safety committee
- Ensuring the Studio is organized, assisting to facilitate desk moves and covering for reception
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to learn quickly & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
- A strong sense of urgency
- Research and cost-comparison skills are an asset
- Desire to learn about the animation industry
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Studio Coordinator in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. Kindly notify us in advance of your requirements. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.