3D Layout Artist
Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for a Layout Artist who is responsible for laying scenes with 3D Assets and environments reflective of the story. This role reports directly to the Layout Supervisor.
- Complete a quota of shot layouts per week on a professional digital 3D animation production.
- Interpreting the Story Boards to Layout scenes with 3D Assets and environments to affirm and enhance the story telling beats
- Report to Layout Supervisor, review notes, deadlines and instructions regularly.
- Post completed work internally and communicate progress to managers and other departments.
- Strong drawing skills
- Strong composition skills
- Strong sense of place and environment
- Well-versed in principles of cinematography
- Strong staging abilities
- Understanding of perspective and composition
- Committed team player
- Experience in animation is a plus
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to email@example.com with 3D LAYOUT ARTIST in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.