Junior Production Accountant
Guru Studio, the animation powerhouse behind global hits Paw Patrol and Justin Time, is looking for a Junior Production Accountant who will assist the Production Accounting staff with a goal to working independently on productions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an accounting background who would like to break into entertainment accounting. This role reports directly to the Senior Production Accountant.
- Tracking bi-weekly crew payroll including timesheets, producer approvals, preparing and sending to EP Canada
- Reviewing payroll edits from EP Canada
- Accounts payable entry for multiple productions
- Creating draft labour schedules for tax credit purposes
- Maintenance of up-to-date intercompany balances and reconciliation
- Full-cycle accounting experience
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and pro-active approach to problem solving with the ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
Please email resumesto firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Accountant in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.