The 2D Animator completes assigned scenes as per the show Director’s overall vision. The 2D animator checks in regularly with supervising animators regarding individual progress and with the animation producer regarding tasks and available work. This person must anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any technical issues and perform additional duties as required. Position is available immediately.
Job Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Animate sequences given by the Animation supervisor, keeping the action and movements with the style of the show, as well meeting the series quality requirements
- Work closely with Animation supervisor and apply any changes requested
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Ability to bring life and emotion to characters in a variety of animation styles
- Strong knowledge of timing, weight and posing
- Must be able to meet provided deadlines
- Must be willing to learn, accept criticism, have positive attitude and work as a team
- A strong working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony is preferred
Please submit video portfolio link and resume, with “2D Animator Ottawa” in subject line, to: email@example.com
Comments are closed.