What is the project?
Rival Books of Aster is a turn-based one-on-one collectable card game. The art style is based on an ink-and-paper aesthetic, with primarily 2D assets/animations but minor 3D effects.
What is the contract?
We are seeking a Contract Game Animator to work full time for 2 months editing existing animations and creating new ones. You will be working alongside our game developers to integrate your animations into an existing game built in Unity.
Applicants based in Toronto who can work out of our offices at John & Adelaide are preferred, but all applicants residing in Ontario with Canadian citizenship will be considered for remote work. Contract to begin immediately.
What are the qualifications?
- Must have past experience animating within Unity 3D.
- 1+ years experience with Unity 3D.
- 2+ years experience with 2D animation.
- Examples of previous games you’ve worked on.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of version control (e.g. git, svn, etc.).
- Experience creating particle effects in Unity 3D.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Provide creative direction for animations, following the established aesthetic conventions in the game.
- Create original art assets where we needed, and work with existing assets.
- Implement animations in Unity, working with workflows set by developers.
How do I apply?
Send your resumé and cover letter along with any supporting material such as completed projects to email@example.com
This contract has an application deadline of Friday July 14th for consideration.