Pipeline is looking for skilled and passionate STORYBOARD SUPERVISOR to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Review initial board deliveries and confirm all elements are present before initial assemblies
- Manage and assist with revisions called by the director for animatics focusing on first pass assemblies
- Review client’s notes, interpret for internal storyboard revision team
- Vet and confirm revisions have been executed properly
- Perform a timing, shaping and edit pass on animatics before final editing
- Manage deadlines and milestones
- Manage team of revisionists and execute revision notes in a timely manner
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role for an animation series production
- Storyboard skills and experience crucial
- Strong sense of animatic timing and editorial skills
- Be an approachable team player and have a positive approach
- Thorough knowledge of ToonBoom Storyboard Pro and Harmony
- Good understanding of the 2D production pipeline, knowledge of 3D production pipeline an asset
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation, art or film school desired
- Ability to receive instructions and execute in a timely manner
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you