Yowza Animation – Layout Artists
We are currently looking for talented layout artists to work on Nickelodeon’s original series ‘Welcome to the Wayne’. This is a unique opportunity for highly skilled and motivated layout artists who want to work on a challenging and rewarding series.
Start date: mid September 2017
Est. End date: TBD
Term of employment: full-time in-house
Salary: based on experience
The layout artists will be tasked with creating new layouts for the series based on existing location designs, storyboard panels and 3D references. The artist will work closely with layout supervisor and art director and must be able to follow direction and communicate clearly in artistic and technical terms.
- 2+ years of production experience in layout department
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Excellent understanding of perspective and size relationships
- Strong drawing skills
- Strong 3D imagination to be able to visualize a location from different angles
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – we mean it
- Must be comfortable to work with Wacom tablet and/or Cintiq
Please submit your resume, portfolio and references to email@example.com. Please use the following format for the email subject: Layout-your name (e.g. Layout-John Doe). No walk-ins or phone calls please. Only those being considered will be contacted for interview. Thank you in advance for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!