Animators – All levels
Stellar Creative Lab has just launched in Vancouver with a CG Animated feature.
We live, breathe and love animation. A culture that is creative. A home for your talent. We mentor and train to help you meet your goals. We hire stars – work with the best in the industry. Work with Us!
Summary: Stellar Creative Lab is looking to hire Character Animators who can bring life and personality to a wide variety of characters, including animals and humans. We are looking for curious and creative animators willing to think outside the box to find new ways of approaching animation.
What We Need:
- Soulful cg animation. Innovative animation that inspires both our teams and our audiences.
- A desire to explore characters deeply in order to create performances that are unique and outside the box.
- A non-traditional way of working, your familiarity with sketching, performing and acting out poses and facial expressions in a creative interaction with the rest of the animation team will be an asset to enhancing animation performance.
- The ability to find a good balance between creativity and efficiency – top creative work balanced with the needs of production to meet deadlines and technical aspects.
Your Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Animate the shots, showing an understanding of the different character personalities.
- Take direction and notes from the director and/or the supervisors.
- Collaborate with department supervisors, leads and TDs to deliver shots efficiently .
- Active communication: this will help us to improve and inspire others.
Your Experience, Talents and Abilities:
- 3+ Years of TV / Film production experience as an animator.
- Proficiency in Maya.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills (English).
- Background in traditional hand-drawn animation and/or life drawing.
- Experience with acting, clowning or improvisation is an asset, but not required.
- Eligible to work in B.C.
Apply at the link: http://stellarcreativelab.applytojob.com/apply/k9jFkpgJpH/Animator-All-Levels
Comments are closed.