Production Coordinators – All Levels
Stellar Creative Lab has just launched in Vancouver with a CG Animated feature.
We live, breathe and love animation. A culture that is creative. A home for your talent. We mentor and train to help you meet your goals. We hire stars – work with the best in the industry. Work with Us.
Stellar Creative Lab is looking for Production Coordinators to join our CG Feature team at our new facility in Vancouver. Production Coordinators, working closely with the Line Producer and Production Managers, will be instrumental in managing the daily operations of an animated feature film pipeline. Production Coordinators should thrive under pressure, work well in a team environment and be passionate about people and animation.
What We Need:
- Ability to take direction positively, work well in a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Focused and able to prioritize appropriately and always meet deadlines.
- Superb Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to interact with, and integrate requests of producers, production managers and departmental supervisors.
- Comfortable working in Shotgun and able to pull up shots and models and manage technical issues during reviews and approvals.
- Willing to take on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department, pipeline and entire production.
Your Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Department Head and Lead(s). Proactively maintain the departmental production schedules with a keen eye on deadlines and conflicts, including managing the schedules of key team personnel.
- Responsible for scheduling multiple dailies sessions, as well as co-working with production managers and other coordinators to organize and schedule client reviews.
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews. Record and publish notes from meetings and reviews that accurately reflect action items and an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Maintain overall production schedule and manage departmental quotas.
Your Experience, Talents and Abilities:
- 3+ years of practical experience, preferably in a feature or CG series pipeline.
- A thorough knowledge of production and animation CG processes, 2D experience an asset.
- Proficient with Google Drive, MS office suites including Excel and Word.
- Previous experience working with Shotgun and RV a requirement.
- A positive attitude, willingness to see problems as challenges, with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in B.C.