Stellar Creative Lab has just launched in Vancouver with a CG Animated feature.
We live, breathe and love animation. A culture that is creative. A home for your talent. We mentor and train to help you meet your goals. We hire stars – work with the best in the industry. Work with Us.
Stellar Creative Lab is looking for a Production Manager to join our CG Feature team at our new facility in Vancouver. The Production Manager, working closely with the Line Producer and Department Coordinators, will be instrumental in managing the daily operations of an animated feature film. The Production Manager should thrive under pressure, work well in a team environment and be passionate about people and animation.
What We Need:
- Project Management – proven ability in managing projects from concept to completion. Able to prioritize appropriately and always meet deadlines.
- Superb Written & Verbal Communication – good at following directions; Ability to interact with and integrate requests of directors, executives and clients.
- Excellent Teamwork – ability to assemble and motivate teams and work effectively with others.
- Experience as an accomplished Production Manager, and/or Production Coordinator.
Your Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain overall production schedule and manage departmental quotas.
- Make recommendations for improvements to production systems, particularly with-respect-to scheduling, flow of information, milestone realization, and resource management.
- Daily interaction with the client on production related needs and deliveries.
- Organization – demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Manage production related purchase orders, invoices, and expenses and update the financial forecast weekly.
- Perform other various duties as assigned by the Producer.
Your Experience, Talents and Abilities:
- Ideally hold a Bachelor’s (BA) degree from accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- A thorough knowledge of production and animation CG processes, 2D experience an asset.
- Proficient with Google Drive, MS office suites including Excel and Word.
- Previous experience working with Shotgun a requirement.
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Eligible to work in B.C.
apply at the link: http://stellarcreativelab.applytojob.com/apply/f0K7S9q7VR/Production-Manager