Nelvana Studio-A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Animator, Senior
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Animator, Senior in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Animation Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The creation and compositing of 2D animation
- Work alongside the Animation Director and Art Director to enhance animation procedures and continually raise the quality of productions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3 years traditional animation experience
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Harmony or Solo a plus. Other applications include Flash, Toon Boom Studio.
- Strong drawing skills must.
- A friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- An open minded, positive attitude within the ability to work within a team. Demonstrated ability to multitask and think creatively while meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume to
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please include 2D Digital Senior Animator in the subject line on your cover letter.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities