Builds/Rigging Supervisor (2D Harmony)
About Us: Yeti Farm is a full-service 2D and 3D studio covering every aspect of the animation pipeline. Located in beautiful Kelowna, BC, we partner with some of the best world-class names in the industry, and have our own line up of original shows which means a wide variety of creative opportunities for you!
About the Position
We’re currently looking for a Builds/Rigging Supervisor to join our team! Reporting to the Animation Director, you’ll be responsible for overseeing a small team building all character and prop assets in Harmony for a brand new high-profile animated series. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, or have a valid Work Permit allowing you to work in-house at our studio.
- Oversee and manage a team of 4 Builder/Riggers
- Work to create characters and prop builds in Harmony
- Ensure character builds and props are on style and on model
- Ability to work efficiently and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with other departments and spot, report, communicate creative and technical knowledge and solutions with others
- Advanced knowledge of Harmony
- Strong organizational skills and ability to take direction and follow production protocols
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong professional and positive communication skills and the ability to take creative criticism
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and portfolio link to email@example.com