9 Story Media Group’s Toronto studio is now Brown Bag Films! Brown Bag Films is one of the world’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios.
Digital Media Producer
Reporting to the VP, Production, the Digital Media Producer will coordinate and manage the creation of content for digital delivery, such as web games, apps and other interactive content from concept through to delivery.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the series production team and the digital team to create a digital plan that adds value to projects by suggesting ways that interactive elements, web elements etc. could be created to support the show and/or brand.
- Oversea the project management of digital media projects that could include: Drafting scope documents for new and upcoming project
- Completing the necessary applications to funding agencies for Digital Media projects
- Working with production to propose budget, staffing and resource needs for new projects
- Developing the budgets, schedules and cash flows for digital projects
- Sourcing digital media companies/vendors to work on projects.
- Creating RFPs to find the right company to work on a specific project.
- Working with a team of developers to hit deadlines
- Coordinating notes and deliverables between, 9 Story, broadcaster and production partners and
Digital Media service providers
- Tracking app analytics and ensure that different departments are aware of all relevant events
including interactions and sales, suggest improvement to apps based on analytics
- Working with third party producer to ensure that 9 Story has the necessary digital media assets for 3rd party titles
- Managing the Apple and Google Developer Accounts
- Ensure that broadcasters have the necessary digital assets for proprietary and 3rd party titles
Deliver assets to third party digital media departments
- Work with broadcasters to ensure successful implementation of digital media into their systems
- Compile presentations for creators, broadcasters, partners and other interested parties to asses viability and interest in partnering for future projects
- Manage and build relationships with digital media providers, partners and developers
- Support the development of the corporate digital media strategy as a whole
- Work with sales team to ensure that broadcasters are aware of digital media developments
- Work with our internal marketing to provide materials needed to promote the project.
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
5 + years of experience managing digital media projects, including planning, coordinating, and executing projects.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional quality productions, app development, website development, and game development
- Ability to independently manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines, using excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate and articulate digital media products and options and adapt to alternatives when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, mature judgment, and diplomacy required to interact effectively with and provide customer service to a broad audience, including high-level executives.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, take direction easily and be willing to participate as a team member
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 200 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your resume to: email@example.com Make sure to include the job title that you are applying for in the Subject Line.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.