Start Date: March 2018
Overview: Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an enthusiastic Rigger to join the team for Season Two of our 2D Animated Series, DOT.
Dot is created using CelAction and Paid Training will be provided. The unique software allows Artists to create scenes in a 2D world with 3D capabilities.
As a Rigger, you would be working closely with the Art Director to create and revise the character, prop and set builds.
- Rig 2D assets (characters, props, sets, etc.) to achieve the intended animation performance for a CelAction Animated Series
- Troubleshoot, maintain and improve rigs in production, while ensuring their stability for the animation team
- Work collaboratively with the art department to communicate concerns while providing creative and technical solutions ahead of time
- Must have a working knowledge of Flash and Photoshop
- Toon Boom Harmony / Maya Rigging Experience an Asset
- Good understanding of rigging and deformation techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical skills relating to character rigging and animation
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
All crew must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus. Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.