Start Date: March 2018
Overview: Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an enthusiastic Scene Planner to join the team for Season Two of our 2D Animated Series, DOT.
As a Scene Planner you would be responsible for setting up shots for a CelAction animated show.
Paid Training Provided.
- Responsible for setting up shot for animation using existing assets and library elements such as cycles and poses when possible
- Collaborating with multiple departments (Editorial, Art and Animation) to provide animation with the correct materials ensuring consistency throughout scenes
- Reviewing animatics to communicate concerns regarding assets while providing creative and technical solutions ahead of time
- Assist with renders when required
- Understanding of animation principles and able to apply them
- Previous Experience working in Shotgun a plus
- Knowledge with Python Scripting an asset
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
All crew must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus. Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.