Start Date: March 2018
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an enthusiastic Animation Revisionist to join the team for Season Two of our 2D Animated Series, DOT.
As a Animation Revisionist, you will be working directly with the Animation Supervisor to revise animation in CelAction
- Revise animated sequences assigned by the Animation Supervisor, keeping the action and movements with the style of the show
- Work alongside the Animation Director and Art Director to enhance animation procedures and continually raise the quality of productions
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Take direction and notes from the director and/or the supervisors
- If assigned, will deliver assigned quota in accordance to the schedule.
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Flash Harmony plus.
- Experience with 3D animation software such as Maya an asset
- Strong knowledge of animation principles and able to apply them
- Solid understanding of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
All crew must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus. Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.