Start Date: March 2018
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for an enthusiastic Animator to join the team for Season Two of our 2D Animated Series, DOT.
As an Animator, you will be working directly with the Animation Supervisor and Series Director to create high quality animation in CelAction
- Animate sequences given by the Animation Supervisor, keeping the action and movements with the style of the show, as well meeting the series quality requirement
- Work alongside the Animation Director and Art Director to enhance animation procedures and continually raise the quality of productions
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must communicate well and be willing to take direction and notes from the director and/or the supervisors under tight deadlines
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to the schedule.
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Flash Harmony plus.
- Experience with 3D animation software such as Maya an asset
- Strong knowledge of animation principles and able to apply them
- Solid understanding of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
All crew must have at least 2-5 years’ experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus. Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.