Nelvana Studio, A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Designers
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Designer in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Director and Design Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of Location and Character designs for production:
- Work with Director and Design Supervisor to create Character/Prop and Location/Layout designs for production.
- Assist with evaluation of assets to ensure streamlined designs appropriate for production.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Digital design experience in a production environment, television animation preferable
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Toon Boom Studio and Photoshop.
- Strong drawing skills
- Experience using proprietary animation tools is an asset
Interested applicants are invited to send a Portfolio, Demo Reel and Resume to: email@example.com
*Please include 2D Digital Designer in the subject line on your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities