Nelvana Studio, A Corus Entertainment Company
2D Digital Posing
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Posing in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Director and Design Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of Location and Character designs for production:
- Work with Director and Design Supervisor to create strong dynamic posing for the animation department.
- To assist with developing new techniques with an eye for quality.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Digital design and/or animation experience in a production environment, television animation preferable
- Experience with 2D animation software such as Toon Boom Harmony and Photoshop.
- Strong drawing skills
- Experience using proprietary animation tools is an asset
Interested applicants are invited to send a Portfolio, Demo Reel and Resume to:\
Judy Leung, Senior Manager Studio Operations
Email address: email@example.com
* Please include 2D Digital Posing in the subject line on your email.
* No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
* Permanent Ontario residency is an asset.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities