Pipeline is looking for skilled and passionate Harmony Animators to join its growing team.
Pipeline is an industry leader and creates some of the most innovative projects currently on the market, delivering over 2000 minutes of high quality content per year; credited to our solid reputation in the global industry. Pipeline’s world class creative and technical talent join us from studios such as Pixar, ILM, WB, and Disney to name a few.
Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It’s epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Create quality animation for a high profile 2D animated series
- Provide dynamic and cinematic posing in preparation to animate
- Ensure timely animation deliveries within the scheduled due dates
- Provide consistent quality and style within the animation guidelines for the series
- Provide revised animation and posing when required
- 2+ years’ experience working on a 2D animated series
- Strong Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills
- Great sense of timing and spacing for animation
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation, art or film school desired
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio/demo reel link and brief cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great fit: email@example.com
Please include position applied for in subject line of e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you