2D Flash Animator (Full-time, Fixed term Contract)
Copernicus Studios, Halifax Nova Scotia! Small town feel with big city amenities. Only minutes from the surfing beaches or the hiking trails. East Coast living at its best! Industry veterans and new grads working in a collaborative environment focusing on learning and career growth!
We are looking for 2D Flash Animators to join our team for an exciting production!
- Responsible for taking the approved characters/props for assigned scenes and positioning them in the key poses for animating
- Creation of breakdown drawings and adding in all the in-betweens
- Animating any additional settles and follow-through needed to polish
- Finalizing the animation including any clean-up and color
- Working closely with the Animation Supervisor on assigned scenes, paying close attention to hook-ups, character personalities, staging, timing, and appropriate acting choices.
- Incorporation of all notes from the Animation Supervisor, while working collaboratively with other animators under a strict schedule.
- Degree or Diploma in Traditional/2D Animation or technical training coupled with experience
- Experience in 2D Character Animation for television, film and/or a demo reel displaying the required skills
- Flash experience necessary
- Impeccable understanding of Animation Principles
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants must be willing to relocate to Halifax, Nova Scotia
Please apply by submitting your Resume and link to your portfolio demonstrating your skill/experience by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
For more information about our company, visit www.copernicusstudios.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.