9 Story Media Group’s Toronto studio is now Brown Bag Films! Brown Bag Films is one of the world’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios.
Overseas Production Supervisor
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Overseas Production Supervisor will be responsible for acting as a liaison on Pre-school series, working in collaboration with Industrial Brothers and 9 Story Media Group. Must have previous experience working on a 3D animated television series, as well as be able to conceptualize and execute creative insight at all stages.
- Collaborate with all three studios and provide weekly status updates
- Lead and proactively provide support to various departments in the overseas studio as needed
- Present and lead the visual direction of animated sequences via contributing to sequence production while concurrently overseeing a team of artist in a technical aspect
- Organize and manage timelines to ensure all sequences /shots are cast, completed and submitted on schedule
- Work in adherence to budget and schedule constraints while maintaining continuity within the story, cinematography, aesthetics, acting/mood in regards to technologies
- Maintain a diplomatic, positive attitude that fosters professional collaboration within the artist and management
- Must have a good mix of aesthetic sensibilities and technical experience in 3D animated series production.
- Help the overseas studio find production efficiencies, solve technical problems, especially in the back-end such as shot-flow, lighting, rendering, compositing and VFX
- Liaise frequently with Industrial Brothers team to help solve production problems and plan ahead to
mitigate future issues
- 5 plus years working in a 3D environment
- Working Knowledge of Maya, Houdini, Fusion/Nuke, V-Ray or other 3D production tools
- Strong working knowledge of 3D animation principles, for both cameras, CG characters, lighting, FX, comp and rendering
- Experience working overseas would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Artistic sensibilities and a good eye for detail, quality and movement
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com Make sure to include the job title that you are applying for in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
Comments are closed.