Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
Elliott Animation is one of Canada’s few artist owned and managed studios that is dedicated to creatively and technologically empowering our people. Our team thrives on our innovative, entrepreneurial spirit and respect for talent and ability.
We are looking to add a Production Manager to our team.
The ideal candidate will…
- Report to the Producers
- Oversee coordinator.
- Ensure milestones and quotas are met across all departments.
- Manage micro-schedules for departments, using the long form as a guide.
- Flag schedule concerns well in advance of their occurrence.
- Manage weekly Google calendar for departments (Storyboards, Leica, Posing, Animation)
- Script Tracking- Liase with the writing team to ensure script deadlines are met, notes are addressed, and scripts are prepped for production use.
- Create “as-produced” scripts for post.
- Prep & execute voice record sessions; main contact with agents & voice director. Prep Actra contracts and work reports. Send completed documents to Actra steward. Complete remittance for accounting.
- Track pickups from Leica edits.
- Send assets (scripts, Leicas, colour picture) to client.
- Storyboard tracking; send launch emails to artists with all required designs, script and audio. Track progress of board artist, setting up rough review meetings and ensuring final delivery is met.
- Animation reviews- sit in animation reviews and take notes, upload notes to asset management database and disperse to team with deadlines.
- Create and track post FX lists.
- Manage post production schedule; liaise with SPR & MMT for French conversion.
- Prep final delivery for client & send shipments.
- Assist coordinator with tasks as needed.
We offer competitive rates and a great working environment. Ontario and Canadian residency restrictions apply.
Apply online: http://www.elliottanimation.com/apply-job-elliott-animation
Comments are closed.