Last updated on June 28, 2018
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs and design intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems.
- Report to the Lead Artist for tasks, revisions, workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Take full ownership of your tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creating UI assets following an established style, palette and templating convention.
- Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
- Execute clients (licensor/lead/supervisor) revisions on spec and on time.
- Work with the Production Artists, Designers and Developers to ensure that UI assets are always game ready.
- Researching, reviewing and presenting proposals for new features and assets.
- Work closely with Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality UI graphics defining the look and feel of the menus of each game while paying special attention to the quality of the User experience.
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles.
- An up to date portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of UIs, icons, illustration and graphic design, UI design ergonomics and aesthetics with a focus on polished execution and traditional rendering techniques.
- You have exceptional illustration, design, typography and motion design skills; you are passionate about UI art and all things game related.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash/Animate.
- You have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills; you are proactive and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- You are professionally and personally driven: you boldly embrace change and are always willing to grow and learn new things.
- Experience with wireframing tools like Mockplus, Fluid, Proto.io is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D applications (3ds Max) is a plus.
- Degree/Diploma in illustration, graphic design or equivalent academic or professional experience.
- This is a mid to senior-level position: 4~6 years of previous professional experience as a UI Artist in the gaming industry is a must.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- Meal and transportation discounts
- Social club events
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your up to date resume and a portfolio to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com