Position: 3D Modeler
Guru studio, the award winning and internationally renowned animation facility in Toronto is looking for a 3D CHARACTER MODELER to help bring our next batch of fantastic projects to life.
- Model appealing production friendly Characters for a television series based on 2D Designs
- Identify problems in 2D Designs and provide well thought our solutions
- Work with Rigging Department to generate blend shapes and pose correction shapes
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- 2 -3 years experience working as a 3D Modeler.
- Extensive knowledge in modeling polygonal objects, using Maya, 3DS Max, and/or art packages.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to understand and interpret 2D Character Designs in 3D
- The ideal candidate would have strong practical and digital sculpting skills
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Background in Animation
- Strong 2D Skills is an asset.
- Love for Character Animation!
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to email@example.com with 3D Modeler in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.