Title: Production Artist
Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world. Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a PRODUCTION ARTIST who is responsible for creating and organizing digital media for a visual bible. This role reports directly to the Producer.
- Liaise with creative directors and production team to define design and implementation requirements
- Liaise with producer / production team to organize and schedule project milestones and deadlines
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Revise and finalize materials using image editing software
- Retouch images to improve quality
- Suggest and apply image improvements, like creating gradients and layers
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely completion
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Creative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, JR Graphic Designeror similar role
- An ability to self-manage, handlelarge, complex projects, and meet deadlines and milestones
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Maya, Shotgun is a plus
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to email@example.com with Production Artist in the subject line.
Please be sure to include your demo reel/portfolio along with your application.