Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for a LAYOUT ARTIST who is responsible for laying 2D scenes reflective to the story, to join us on a brand new, studio-original preschool IP. This role reports directly to the Layout Supervisor.
- Complete a quota of shot layouts per week on a professional digital 2D animation production
- BG line art production
- Report to Layout Supervisor, review notes, deadlines and instructions regularly.
- Post completed work internally and communicate progress to managers and other departments.
- Strong drawing skills
- Strong composition skills
- Strong sense of place and environment
- Well-versed in principles of cinematography
- Strong staging abilities
- Understanding of perspective and composition
- Committed team player
- Experience in animation is a plus
To Apply: Please email resumes, reels and blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Layout Artist in the subject line.
Please be sure to include your demos/reel/portfolio when applying.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
Comments are closed.