Snowball Studios is looking to hire a leader, a motivator, a team builder and a down right cool client communicator for one of our biggest clients. A Producer at Snowball is responsible for managing all physical aspects of production including; budgets, schedules and day-to-day operations. Working with the senior production staff, they are responsible for ensuring productions deliver on time and that the budget and creative expectations are met.
- Supporting creative vision and production expectations from pre- production through delivery.
- Managing and supporting the needs of internal and external stakeholders (i.e. rights holders, broadcasters, co-production partners, etc.)
- Managing production teams and working with studio operations to utilize staff, facilities and resources efficiently.
- Managing budgets.
- Managing schedule.
- Working with accountants to ensure cash flow and cost reports are accurate.
- troubleshooting and problem-solving production challenges.
- Negotiating with artists, writers, actors, outside service providers.
- Liaison with internal and external legal and business affairs.
- Dealing with creators, show runners, directors and other key talent to ensure creative visions are realized to highest potential within pre-established budget and schedule parameters.
- In depth knowledge of 2D/3D animation production including but not limited to: voice record and direction, editing, storyboarding, design, writing, editing, post-production picture and audio, asset production, animation, render/composition.
- Working knowledge of unions including ACTRA & WGC.
- Full understanding of production budgets, schedules and pipeline.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of Canadian content rules and regulations.
- General understanding of Tax Credit rules and regulations.
- Experience in reviewing staff and production Service Agreements.
- Experience and ability in managing production crews.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively with sensitive information and material.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Please send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com to apply for the position. Please make sure to include the position being applied for in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.