New Realm Studios Inc. is seeking 3D Character Modelers to join our production team. The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Autodesk Maya, be able to produce 3D models that are ready for motion capture, and work under the guidance of Director and VFX Supervisor for our animated docudrama series.
- 3D character or environment modelling, rigging, texturing, and look development.
- Balance aesthetic standards and technical requirements to create quality models within a render pipeline
- Produce 3D character models that are ready for motion capture
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines
- Must possess strong communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years experience as a 3D modeler in animation pipeline is preferred.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- A proven eye for detail, scale and art style.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Must be an Ontario resident and eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
- Toronto, Ontario
Please submit demo and/or resume, with “3D Character Modeler” in subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org