New Realm Studios Inc. is seeking a 3D Generalist to join our production team. The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Autodesk Maya, and work across a wide spectrum of 3D from modelling to rendering under the guidance of Director and VFX Supervisor for animated docudrama series.
- 3D character or environment modelling, rigging, texturing, animation, lighting, shading, and look development
- Balance aesthetic standards and technical requirements to create quality models within a render pipeline
- Work with motion capture team
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Knowledge of motion capture is a plus
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years experience as a 3D Generalist in animation pipeline.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, VRay, Mental Ray and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- A proven eye for detail, scale and art style
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Must be an Ontario resident and eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
- Toronto, Ontario
- Have at least three (3) years of experience as 3D Generalist in animation pipeline.
Please submit demo and/or resume, with “3D Generalist Artist” in subject line, to: email@example.com
Comments are closed.