We are looking for experienced Comp Artists to join us on our Harmony productions!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Composite shots in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a schedule
- Integrate all layers, BG, Animation and FX for final Comp
- Troubleshoot to solve issues and get desired final images
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience working in Toonboom Harmony required
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop an asset
- Experience working with 2D/3D integration in Harmony and After Effects an asset
- A solid understanding of compositing, light, shadows and interactive lighting
- Able to match looks as determined by the Art Director and Compositing Supervisor.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, team environment
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
Comments are closed.