Nelvana Studio,A Corus Entertainment Company
Storyboard Revision Artist,Toronto, Contract Position
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Storyboard Revision Artist in our Toronto office. Reporting to the Director(s), the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Making amendments to and creating original storyboard panel drawings, as well as action and dialogue notes where required by Client(s) and Director(s)
- Must be prepared for demanding workloads and be flexible in order to handle multiple revision tasks as they are requested by the Client(s) and/or Director(s)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 1 years storyboard revision experience in a production environment, television animation preferable
- Strong drawing, penmanship and communication skills.
- Time management ability
- Editing skills
- A strong sense of humour as well as acting, posing and storytelling skills.
- Knowledge of Maya and Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro software would be an asset.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include Storyboard Revision in the subject line on your cover letter.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.