2Jam Filled Ottawa is looking for a rad 2D Layout Artist to create worlds, destroy styluses, and draw the ever-loving crap out of our exciting lineup of high-profile series’!
Job Responsibilities: (may include but are not limited to)
- Being wicked-sick (will accept mega-sick and even regular sick)
- Creating layouts in Adobe Photoshop on Cintiq
- Working with your supervisor to create the requested style of background line drawings for 2D animation
- Completing assigned layouts as needed to uphold the dopest level of quality throughout the show
- Maintain a convention of file naming structures for all scenes and layers that is compliant with Jam Filled’s pipeline
- Remain being sick/dope/rad while receiving high or low 5’s
- You have some understanding of the terms rad, sick, and dope.
- 2+ years experience with drawing in Adobe Photoshop on Cintiq
- Technically inclined, solution-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Strong drawing skills and the understanding of PERSPECTIVE and COMPOSITION!
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet individual and team deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Completed post-secondary education classical or 2D animation, art fundamentals, or other relevant area of study.
Please submit video portfolio link and resume, with “2D Layout Artist – Ottawa” in subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org