PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced children’s and family media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide
We are currently looking for an FX Artist to join our Studio.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- all revisions related to FX and deliver in a timely manner.
- 3+ years experience in animation series production.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft OS, Excel systems and other production related software.
- Strong knowledge of Harmony.
- Knowledge of other packages is an asset. ie. After Effects, Photoshop.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Be forward-thinking and able to troubleshoot, forecast and plan appropriately to avoid production problems and delays.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, and contribute to the collaborative, respectful and constructive culture of our studio.
- Take and execute direction with minimal oversight.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: FX Artist in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident to apply.