NNelvana Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Systems Administrator in our Toronto office. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations and Technology, the successful candidate will be responsible for the tracking and maintenance of a variety of technical resources applied in the production of 2D and CGI animated programs.
- Manage studio workstation and peripheral deployment and configuration
- Establish and maintain S/W licensing database
- Monitor and maintain network storage usage
- Establish, maintain and test backup and archive procedures
- Maintain colour calibration and colour management systems
- Assist in maintenance of render farm nodes and supporting systems
- Participate in infrastructure planning and maintenance
Required Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- 1+ years experience as a Systems Administrator (animation studio experience preferable)
- Completion of post-secondary education in computer-related area of study
- Experience in a mixed OS environment – Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Knowledge of workstation components and workstation assembly
- Experience with virtualized server frameworks an asset (VMware, Xen, KVM, HyperV)
- Experience with MS Project an asset
- Strong interest in Animation Industry and emerging tools/related products
- Experience working with teams in the administration of technical regimen
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to:
Judy Leung, Senior Manager Studio Operations
Email Address: email@example.com
*Please include “Jr Systems Administrator” in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and person with disabilities.