Pipeline Studios is looking for a talented and passionate STORYBOARD REVISIONIST to join our growing team!
Pipeline Studios is a leading global production company focused on developing, producing, and distributing award-winning kids and family content for audiences worldwide. As an industry leader, Pipeline Studios has participated in the production of Nick Jr’s hit show Sunny Day, Nina’s World in partnership with NBCUniversal, Netflix Original Legend Quest, Fangbone! on Disney XD, and more!
- Create revised storyboard panels for a high profile 2D animated show
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure smooth deliveries throughout the production pipeline
- Provide consistent quality and style within the storyboard drawings
- Redraw panels under the Director’s note quickly and efficiently
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience doing storyboard revisions for 2D animated series
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation, art or film school desired
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills
- Strong knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Photoshop and Storyboard Pro, etc
- Good understanding of the 2D production pipeline
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Be pro-active and solution-oriented
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- High-tech, high creative, high energy company
- Dynamic and vibrant studio environment
- Excellent Health & Wellness benefits
- Team-oriented and positive atmosphere
- Career development and professional growth
- Work and grow alongside some of Canada’s top creative talents in the animation industry!
To Apply: Please send your portfolio/reel and resume to email@example.com and quote “Storyboard Revisionist” in the subject line. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.