3D Asset Coordinator
Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for an Asset Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Asset Team for a 3D animated series. This role reports directly to the Asset Supervisor.
- Attend and prepare detailed notes from screenings with Directors, Supervisors and Crew
- Design, implement and monitor micro-schedule for the asset department
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Producers and Supervisors across multiple departments
- Coordinate and schedule screenings; launches; sequence reviews, and other meetings as required
- Maintain asset management system (using Excel, Shotgun & proprietary software) with Director/Producer Notes. Assign and follow up with individual tasks for artists
- Assist with rendering and organizing asset stills for review
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating the production team
- A highly organized team player. Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar coordinator role in a studio environment
- Experience with Shotgun or similar asset management systems
- Knowledge of 3D Animation pipeline
- Experience with or knowledge of Maya is an asset
To apply, please follow the link below, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org