CTV Comedy Channel’s #1 Original Series and IMDb TV Original series, CORNER GAS ANIMATED, is in search of an Assistant Director.
JOB SUMMARY Work closely with the Director to implement the objectives of the storyboard and manage complexities of production
● Supervise breakdowns and reference gathering for storyboard packages
● Assist Director to create comprehensive script notes (technical and reuse notes) for storyboard hand-out
● Collaborate with department heads to discuss concerns, timeline and complexity, given the schedule.
● Responsible for completing all deliverables on time and according to production schedule and within guidelines/show parameters such as number of scenes, complexity requirements, etc.
● Supervise storyboard revisionists and manage storyboard department according to the needs of production
● Review and assist in revisions for storyboards during the animatic process to ensure comedy is priority one.
● Meet all deadlines as determined by the Producer or Production Manager
● Troubleshoots storyboards that are not up to the creative and technical standards of the series.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Storyboard Supervisor/AD (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work.
- Strong knowledge of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
- Manage timelines and schedules ensuring work is delivered on time
- Proven and Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of cinematography and staging
- Strong drawing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and a link to your work by Friday April, 10, 2020 to email@example.com
Comments are closed.